The Results Speak for Themselves
We believe results speak for themselves. Here’s some of the recognition we’ve received from the industry and — most important — our clients.
“We love working with Inspirus. It’s like working with friends. Their service is incredible. We have over 50,000 employees in 29 states, and since we switched to Inspirus, all we hear from them are positive comments about the Service Award program.” — HR, Dillard’s
“After an exhaustive RFP process, we selected Inspirus as our recognition partner in 2005. Above all else, we chose Inspirus not just for their great technology, but because of their people and their willingness to respond to our unique needs. The service we get from Inspirus is excellent, and they have gone above and beyond in giving us what we’ve asked for. This team is responsive, professional and always willing to go the extra mile for us. Making the decision to partner with Inspirus to provide Service Awards to our workforce of over 25,000 employees has been an excellent choice for our organization.” — Benefits Analyst, Humana
“Inspirus did an AMAZING job helping us roll out our new service award program! From the time we started to discuss this program till the time we rolled it out and implemented it, Inspirus has provided the best customer service I have ever seen! Our employees are very pleased with the gift selections. As we look at new ways to incentivize our employees going forward, there is no doubt Inspirus will be the first place we turn to.” — HR Specialist, World Wide Technology
Southwest Airlines: Case Study Synopsis
Problem: Southwest Airlines’ culture is all about gratitude. However, there was no single place where recognition activity was housed, nor a common currency used to recognize employees.
Solution: Inspirus partnered with Southwest Airlines to create a platform called Southwest Airlines Gratitude — or SWAG. The centralized platform ensures compliance, reward equity and accountability across more than 46,000 employees.
Delta: Case Study Synopsis
Problem: Delta’s programs were fragmented with a mix of officially supported programs alongside unofficial programs run by local leaders.
Solution: Delta worked with Inspirus to develop MyDeltaRewards, an enterprise-wide points-based recognition platform that centralized and consolidated the organization’s recognition efforts.
White Castle: Case Study Synopsis
Problem: White Castle wanted a program to measure team member performance and incorporate it into their recognition and incentive program across the business.
Solution: R.O.C.K. is a fun contest that motivates White Castle team members across the company to create memorable moments by building solid operational knowledge, skills and behavior.
A major telecommunications company: Case Study Synopsis
Problem: A major telecommunications company wanted to implement an incentive plan that would help its organization improve meeting rates and increase sales close ratios.
Solution: The company’s leadership partnered with Inspirus to develop a tiered reward program to drive specific targeted goals across the entire organization.
Corporate and Industry Recognition
- 2016 Great Place to Work® and Fortune Best Medium Workplaces
- 2016 InfluenceHR Engagement Brand Velocity Award — Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services, USA
- 2016 Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
- 2016 Great Place to Work® 50 Best Workplaces for Giving Back
- 2015 Rated by Employees as a Great Place to Work®
- 2014–2016 American Heart Association Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite Award
- 2014–2016 American Heart Association Innovation Award
- 2013 American Heart Association Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite Award
- 2011 Delta Air Lines, Vendor of the Year — Supplier Excellence
- 2008–2016 HRO Today Baker’s Dozen Top Recognition Provider
- 2011 HRO Today Baker’s Dozen — Ranked 1st for Employee Recognition
- 2009–2017 Best Companies to Work for in Texas
- 2014 RPI Recognition Champion Southwest Airlines — Strategy
- 2014 RPI Recognition Champion Southwest Airlines — Management Responsibility
- 2014 RPI Recognition Champion Southwest Airlines — Events and Celebration
- 2011 RPI Recognition Champion — University Hospitals
- 2011 RPI Recognition Champion — DirecTV
- ISO 9001:2001 Certified since 2004; Currently ISO 9001:2008